Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Handsome!!!

It was JR's birthday on Friday, March 25th. I'm so happy this handsome man was born :) He had 3 days worth of birthday celebrations this year!!

Jorge had to work on his birthday this year so after work we grabbed a quick lunch and some Jamba juice. His first birthday gift was from me and his best friend, Derek. JR was going to the staples center to watch the LA Lakers vs. LA Clippers! How awesome is that! The Lakers won but sadly they didn't get any tacos that night. The boys had lots of fun and I think that it was nice that he was able to have a guys night for his last single birthday.  So since I wasn't able to really be with him on the day of his actual birthday, I had him all day Saturday!! I started it off buy giving him the rest of his presents.

 JR loves red vines and Jcrew. As you can see I bought him a little something from Jcrew and a 4lb tub of red vines. I also bought some yummy cupcakes from Dot's. They were delicious!!! Later that night we went to Cheesecake for dinner with his family. We sang Happy Birthday and ate this yummy cheesecake.




The next day of his 3 day celebration was Sunday. We went to church in the morning and  afterwards we headed over to his Sisters house to have dinner with his family and our good friend, Natalia. Natalia bought JR a Mint'n'Chip ice cream cake.One of his favorites!!

I just need to express how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man in my life. While I was writing his birthday card this year I cried.  I'm such a baby!! I know it's his birthday but I can't stop thinking about how I'm the one who received the best gift this day 29 years ago. I get to have HIM and not just for a little bit but soon I'll have him for all of eternity!! How lucky am I! He is so good to me it's crazy. I think about everything I have ever wanted in husband and he has every single quality and more.

 Jorge,
Thank you for loving me so much. Thank you for always making me feel beautiful everyday by telling me. I can't imagine my life without you and I don't want to. I can't wait for the day that we get to be sealed for time and all eternity. I know you will be an amazing husband and father.Thank you for being you. I love you mucho!!

 Love Always and Forever,
Diane

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute, Diane! I love you two! It is nice to read about your family and how dedicated you are to each other. It's so beautiful and makes me really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love long birthdays - he was way lucky. And he'll be lucky again with your awesome party this year!

    ReplyDelete