Sunday, May 8, 2011

Drum Roll Please.......

Saturday
 August 27th,
2011.

The Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. 


Wedding day has finally been set.
This time it's official!
 Save the Date :)

We originally wanted November 5th,2011. Then just 2 weeks ago we decided to change the date. This means I really need to get started! I thought I was on track and had plenty of time when we had the November date but now I'm behind. EEK! The wedding is in about 4 months!! 
I'm excited! I'm not extremely stressed or anything just nervous. We are starting to figure everything out and having to make final decisions. Putting together our guest list and looking for invitations because they will need to be sent out soon. The best thing about finally having a date set is knowing that my mom is coming! She said that she is going to come in July to help me with the last of the wedding details. She will finally get to see my ring and be with me when I pick up my dress for my final fitting :) It's going to be great!! I can't wait to become JR's wife.

We're Getting Married!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hey Di! I just finished reading all your last posts, man you always get me crying! I can so feel you about all you say, in fact I am not engaged and we won't in a while, I guess, but my boyfriend and me have talked about marriage so OFTEN... I am so sorry I can't fly there for your wedding, but I am with you all the way. Hopefully I can be there soon and I can meet my new primo! :-) Love you hun and I love your blog hehehe I can be also up to date!

    Te quiero muuuuchooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you two love birds! Happy wedding planning I hope it goes smoothly especially because it's alot sooner.Take care cause we care!!

    -The Kalamafoni's

    ReplyDelete
  3. You moved it from November to August! That's crazy - I would have been freaking out.

    ReplyDelete