Sunday, May 15, 2011

My FAVORITE Wedding Blogs

I've had some friends recently ask me about the wedding and a few wanted to know where I get my idea's. I thought I would write a post on it and add the links so it makes it easy for those who would like some AMAZING inspiration. 
These are the wedding blogs that have inspired me with my wedding. 
I check these blogs almost Daily. 
If you are engaged or plan on getting engaged soon you must check out these wonderful blogs. 

My Almost Daily Reads:
I love the COLOR PALETTES they have on this blog.
I love looking at the modest dresses and great reception ideas.

Not just wedding ideas
Eco friendly wedding ideas
Included in my blog list folder but don't always check as often

 This is my list of blogs that I enjoy reading. If you know of anymore that you think are also amazing please let me know.
It's crunch time right now and I'll take all the inspiration and help I can get.







103 days away from the Big Day. 
103 days away from becoming Mr. & Mrs.
Isn't that just CRAZY!!
It's going by so fast.
 I still can't believe it. 



This week's to-do list :
- Get started on my dress alterations
- Find  wedding invitations 
- Go to DTLA with my sister,Jazmin (MOH) and find some amazing wedding deals.
- Meet with my best friend, Jessica (MOH) and figure out cake details.
- Figure out wedding day timeline

Let's see how this week will turn out :)



1 comment:

  1. I'd look at all those cool links, but then it will just make me want to get married and that's not good. :)

    ReplyDelete