Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding


 I didn't wake up to watch it live but I did TiVo it and watched it when I came home from work. I was Blown away by the elegance and beauty of Kate.  Her dress was so pretty. I'm not sure if you saw her reception dress but it was also amazing!!  I  loved the 2 quick Kisses they had on the balcony. So cute!!

They make such a beautiful couple. It was so cool to be able to watch a real Royal Wedding. I shed a few tears during the ceremony because I am such a SAP!! I'm a big fan of LOVE. 

I love being in LOVE with this man :)

Things I didn't like about watching the Royal wedding....

BUDGET!!
I wish we had a Royal budget that way we could rent out the biggest venue we could find and hire the best caterers in town to feed our 500 guests!!!
Okay so we don't have 500 guests but I will admit making a wedding guest list has been the hardest part of all this wedding planning. How do you narrow it down?? How do you get your fiancé to start working on his side of the list??  We wanted to have a very small reception with 50 guests but that didn't work out so well so we have bumped it to 100 . I wish we could invite everyone but we really just can't. We do hope that people will understand that will be having only family and very close friends in attendance.

WORKING OUT !!
I need to start working out but I don't since I'm so lazy.
Whats wrong with me!!! I'm not super worried about losing weight or anything but I wish I could just fall asleep and wake up toned. Wouldn't that just be amazing! I'd have the nicest stomach, arms and legs EVER.
I've been telling myself I would start running since I live so close to the rose bowl but I hate running. I'd rather play some type of sport. I miss football. I miss having practice 3 times a week for about 2 hours or longer. I think I'm not motivated enough . I need a work out buddy. I you are reading this and happen to need a work out buddy week day nights or mornings please contact me! I need motivation so I can be hott on my wedding day :) 


I've been thinking about how I plan on doing my hair. For years people have always complemented me on my hair. I love my hair and have been growing it out for the wedding. It's pretty long now so I've been trying to figure out what would look good. I'd love to have my hair down but I always have my hair down so I thought that for a change maybe I can do something different and have an up-do. What do you think?
Here are some ideas I have had.







Up or down? 
Both?







4 comments:

  1. I'm biased to down and curled but that's just me! Don't worry about the list - people will be so happy for you, they won't care if you don't/can't invite them and if they do, they are lame anyway! Just make sure you have your family and close buddies, you won't get to see/talk with much of the people anyway. Hehehe. Soooo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I love Eva's #2 that would be new in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that all of these hairstyles are cute, but I really like what you did do on your wedding day. Also, I love your hair. And the fact that you watched all of the royal wedding.

    ReplyDelete