Friday, April 22, 2011

Will you be my MOH?

I haven't chosen my entire bridal party yet but for years I have known 2 very important people in my life that would for sure be by my side.  I can't imagine not having them on one of the most important days of my life.  

I love the J's in my life :) 
JR
Jessica
Jazmin

Meet Jessica. My best friend. 


We met in high school. We have been best friends for years. 
I stopped by her work  for lunch and to ask her a VERY important question. 

I drove to her work and snapped a quick picture of the beautiful view of the field. She works at the stadium. Lucky, right?

I surprised her with some yummy cupcakes and pretty sunflowers.


 On the sunflowers I had attached a note card that I made and on the back I wrote a little something for her. The front said:
Will you be my Maid of Honor?




She said Yes :)




Meet Jazmin. My favorite sister.
Okay, I only have one but she is my favorite ;)


 We have known each other my ENTIRE life :) 
She is not only my sister but my best friend.


 I also gave her sunflowers with a note card as you can see.

Can you see what else is in the picture??
My niece or nephew.
Jazmin is pregnant and due in October. I'm super excited about it!! 

Dot's cupcakes for 3 :)


 Jazmin's card said:
Will you be my Matron of Honor?




She said Yes :)

I'm happy that I'll  be able to have these two girls by my side on my big day. 

 I LOVE YOU BOTH
SOOOOOO
MUCH!!!



















4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - you're too sweet and cute. oops, missed the memo on that one, i just called 'em up and said - will you be my MOH and, will you be a bridesmaid? hahaha i wish i had thought of doing something more special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I saw that people would ask them in a special way and I thought it would be fun. I enjoyed doing it. The only downfall is the tears that happen after you ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane! We just got a chance to link over to your blog from our website, and we LOVE your story and especially how you cherish special moments with the people you love. Thanks for letting us share in your journey through this blog, and we look forward to reading more!

    Best,

    Liz Wang Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are these DOTS cupcakes I keep seeing? They look awesome. Also, what a cute way to ask them! You're so clever and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete