Thursday, April 28, 2011

I finally got the ball rolling :)

The past 3 days have been filled with wedding planning. I feel like the ball is finally rolling. I stopped being lazy and started to work on things. I figured out my colors and they are SET! No going back :) 
 what do you think?


So I love the Dark Blue and I really want to use silver/grey accents with it.
I love the way the green pops with the flowers.  
Example...

So what do you think?

We are still looking for a photographer so if you know of any in the LA area that are maybe familiar with LDS weddings and not expensive I would super appreciate it.
Oh
We still need invitations too. So if you know of any cool website with great prices that would be AMAZING!!
We have a budget that we have to stick. Sometimes I wish we didn't but we do.If only we were Royal ;)



I'm excited to get to take engagement pictures. I have this idea and vision in my head that I HAVE to do. I've been trying to decide on what to wear. I"d love to wear a cute dress in one and possibly something a little more casual in another. I also REALLY want to take a picture on the Pasadena bridge. 
It's so pretty and Pasadena really is home to both of us! We met in this beautiful city and it truly has been a huge part of our relationship!

How about this for our exit?!?


SPARKLERS!!!
 I love sparklers and I want them soo bad. 

 So much going on inside my head and I'm so excited to start making everything final.
Hopefully soon we will have a date to finally announce.
I have a feeling it will be REALLY, REALLY soon ;)


One more thing...
I picked up my dress. It's been sitting in my room for about 2 weeks. 
Isn't that CRAZY! 
Next step buy accessories like a pretty belt to wear with it and possibly a veil. 

2 comments:

  1. We used Jaffa Printing from Utah and though they're far, it's pretty good and cheap! http://www.jaffaprinting.com/ check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete